Ambassadors for OneBreath
The CHEST Foundation’s Ambassadors for OneBreath group consists of ACCP members, spouses, family members, and other committed individuals interested in promoting The CHEST Foundation’s tobacco prevention and lung health programs.
Ambassadors for OneBreath members have various events and opportunities throughout the year to socialize and network with one another and make an impact in the area of good lung health in meaningful ways, as a group and individually.
Ambassadors for OneBreath membership opens the door to the following opportunities:
- Attending the annual Ambassadors for OneBreath business meetings at the annual CHEST conference
- Receiving the new electronic version of The CHEST Foundation’s Extraordinair
- Receiving regular mailings of CHEST Physician
- Attending the “Celebrating Our Diversity” presentation. Also held at CHEST, this social event promotes inclusion and education about Ambassadors for OneBreath's diverse membership. Each year, a special presentation is given by an Ambassador, which highlights his or her country’s dress, music, and culture. Previous presentations featured India, Spain, Italy, and Switzerland.
- Attending the annual spring and fall ACCP Board Meetings, which typically include a scheduled outing to local areas of interest. These outings may be offered at a discounted rate for current Ambassadors for OneBreath.
The Ambassadors' support and volunteer activities include: